Helping children fall in love with reading from a young age is infinitely important, and we belive part of that is giving them an opportunity to extend their reading and what they learned to other activities! We hope you enjoy these activities for January's boxes (along with some bonuses!). We'd love any feedback you have for us!
Recent board book activities
- To the Rescue, I Can Dance, and My First Letters Book
- Russell the Sheep, Shapes, and I Love You Little Pumpkin
- Bears Are Big, Wheels At Work: Farm, and Little Hoot
- This Little Hamster, Do Your Ears Hang Low? and Our Love Grows
- The Snowman Shuffle, ABC’s and Hungry Little Lizard
- When Your Elephant Has The Sniffles, Choo Choo Colors, and Kisses and Cuddles
- We Are Better Together, Animal Homes, and All The Awake Animals Are Almost Asleep
- Landmarks, How Do You Say I Love You?, and If You See A Cow, Say Moo
- Make a Wish, Midas!, Choo! Choo! Guess That Vehicle, and Color Wonder: Hooray for Spring
Recent picture book activities
Have feedback or an activity to suggest?
Leave us a message in our chat!