The Ultimate Peter Pan Quiz
Question 1 of 15
What are Wendy, Michael and John's last name?
Question 2 of 15
Finish the quote: "All children, except one, __________."
- grow up
- become adults
- at some point, can fly no more
- forget to believe
Question 3 of 15
Who traps Peter Pan's shadow so that it gets stuck in the nursery?
- Mrs. Darling
Question 4 of 15
How does Peter's shadow get reattached?
- Wendy sews it on for him.
- Once it is let out of the drawer it reattaches itself.
- Tinker Bell uses fairy magic to attach it.
- It never gets reattached.
Question 5 of 15
Why has Peter been visiting the Darling house?
- To listen to their bedtime stories.
- To spy on them.
- Their mother looks a lot like his mother.
- He used to live in their house.
Question 6 of 15
What is the impetus for Wendy trying to take John and Michael home?
- Peter says that his mother didn't wait for him when he came to Neverland.
- Wendy is tired of pretending to be all of the lost boys' mother.
- Tinker Bell plays a mean trick on Wendy.
- Michael almost gets killed by a pirate and Wendy realizes they're in danger.
Question 7 of 15
How does Captain Hook try to kill Peter Pan once he's captured all of the other children?
- Poisoning his medicine
- Setting a booby trap up outside his underground home
- Setting fire to the tree house
- Releasing a crocodile outside Peter's door
Question 8 of 15
What saves Tinker Bell's life?
- the sound of children clapping all over the world
- the sound of children snapping all over the world
- the sound of children laughing all over the world
- the sound of children saying "I believe!" all over the world
Question 9 of 15
What sound makes the pirates stop their plan to make the children walk the plank?
- a ticking sound
- a biting sound
- a ripping sound
- a crowing sound
Question 10 of 15
What happens to the lost boys when Wendy, John, and Michael return to London?
- They go to London too and are all adopted by the Darlings.
- They all stay with Peter in Neverland to have more adventures and never grow up.
- All but two return to London to live with the Darlings.
- All but two stay with Peter in Neverland to have more adventures and never grow up.
Question 11 of 15
When and why does Wendy plan to return to Neverland?
- Once a year to do Peter's spring cleaning
- Never again.
- Once in a while to visit Peter and keep him company.
- Just once more before she's a grown up because she'd like to see Peter again.
Question 12 of 15
What is Wendy's daughter's name?
Question 13 of 15
Which of the following is not the name of a lost boy?
Question 14 of 15
How is Wendy nearly killed as she arrives in Neverland for the first time?
- One of the lost boys shoots her with an arrow on Tinker Bell's orders.
- She runs out of fairy dust when she is too high off the ground and can't control her fall.
- Her foot gets hit by one of the pirates' cannonballs.
- She falls into the lagoon and nearly drowns until she is saved by mermaids.
Question 15 of 15
What name does Peter call Captain Hook when he is trying to save Princess Tiger Lily on Marooner's Rock?
- A codfish
- Captain Curly
- A chicken fish
Ready to see how you did?
You scored 70%!
(Scroll up to see answers)