The Ultimate Pride and Prejudice Quiz
Question 1 of 15
Fill in the blanks: “It is a truth ___________, that a single man in possession of _______, must be in want of a wife.”
- Universally acknowledged, a good fortune
- Commonly understood, his own estate
- Without exception, all of his faculties
- As old as time, good name and better fortune
Question 2 of 15
Who is set to inherit when Mr. Bennett dies?
- Mr. Collins
- Mr. Darcy
Question 3 of 15
How many times does Mr. Darcy proposed to Elizabeth throughout the course of the book?
Question 4 of 15
How many thousand pounds a year does Mr. Bingley have?
Question 5 of 15
Who is not a couple at one point in the story?
- Mary and Mr. Collins
- Elizabeth and Mr. Wickham
- Jane and Mr. Bingley
- Lydia and Mr. Wickham
Question 6 of 15
Where do Lydia and Mr. Wickham elope from?
Question 7 of 15
Of whom is the following line spoken: “She is tolerable I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me.”?
- Charlotte Lucas
Question 8 of 15
What is not included in Ms. Bingley’s description of an “accomplished woman”?
- Improvement of the mind by extensive reading
- A thorough knowledge of all the modern languages
Question 9 of 15
How old was Georgiana when she planned to elope with Mr. Wickham?
Question 10 of 15
Which of the following does Mr. Collins not cite as reasons for his wanting to marry Elizabeth?
- Her fine eyes
- Her wit
- Her vivacity
- Her modesty
Question 11 of 15
What is the name of the estate of which Elizabeth will eventually become mistress?
Question 12 of 15
Who is the first of the Bennett sisters to get married?
Question 13 of 15
When is the first time that Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth dance?
- At the Netherfield Ball
- At a party at the Lucas Residence
- At the Assembly Hall the first night of their meeting
- At Longbourn the evening of their wedding
Question 14 of 15
With whom would Elizabeth least prefer to spend time?
- Mrs. Hurst
- Mrs. Gardner
Question 15 of 15
Which of the following does not describe Lady Catherine de Bourgh?
- The employer of Mrs. Jenkins
- The patroness of Mr. Collins
- The aunt of Mr. Darcy
- The aunt of Colonel Fitzwilliam
Ready to see how you did?
You scored 70%!
(Scroll up to see answers)