Question 1 of 10
Mr. Porter tells Hannah she can file charges with the police, confront the other person, or what?
- move on
- kill herself
- move away
Question 2 of 10
What is one difference about the tape with Mr. Porter?
- It was recorded during their conversation
- Hannah invited Tony to record with her
- Hannah never explicitly identified Mr. Porter
- Hannah had the tape delivered to the principal
Question 3 of 10
Who or what did Jenny hit while driving her car?
- A stop sign
- A deer
- She couldn't tell
Question 4 of 10
What else was included with the tapes?
- A map
- A knife
- Prescription meds
- A picture
Question 5 of 10
Who is/are the narrator(s) of the book?
- Clay and Hannah
- The narrator is never identified
- Clay and Tony
Question 6 of 10
How does the book end?
- Clay calls Skye's name and walks toward her
- Hannah swallows the pills and closes her eyes
- Clay steps out of Tony's car and walks home
- Clay finds Hannah and convinces her not to commit suicide
Question 7 of 10
Who invites Clay to throw rocks at Tyler's broken window?
Question 8 of 10
What did Ryan publish in the school newspaper?
- A personal poem written by Hannah
- A romantic poem he wrote about Hannah
- A hurtful photoshopped image of Hannah
- Hannah's number with the words, "call me for a good time"
Question 9 of 10
Where did Clay and Hannah work together during the summer?
- Crestmont Theater
- Best Buy
Question 10 of 10
Who is the subject of Hannah's 13th tape side?
- Mr. Porter
- Bryce Walker
- Tyler Down
- Jenny Kurtz
Ready to see how you did?
You scored 70%!
(Scroll up to see answers)