Question 1 of 16
What effect does the Abnegation serum have?
- It resets memory
- It calms
- It kills them
- It exposes your darkest secret
Question 2 of 16
Four makes a final trip into his fear landscape, which of the following fears is NOT there?
- Marcus beating him
- Watching Tris die
- Confined spaces
Question 3 of 16
Why does Christina want to leave the city?
- She’s curious
- She wants to find a cure
- The war has become too dangerous
- She believes her family could be there
Question 4 of 16
While with Four, Tris wonders “if __________ ever really go away, or if they just lose power over us.”
Question 5 of 16
What tattoo does Tori have?
- A hawk on her neck
- Crows on her shoulders
- A robin on her left arm
- A crow on her ankle
Question 6 of 16
Who shoots Tris at the Weapons Lab?
Question 7 of 16
Who does Four notice only pretends to inject themselves with the inoculation serum?
Question 8 of 16
Why is breaking into the Weapons Lab considered a suicide mission?
- A fatal dose of death serum guards it
- It is surrounded by Erudite guards
- A dose of Abnegation serum guards it
- The lock is tripped with explosives
Question 9 of 16
What do Tris’ group hope to steal from the Weapons Lab?
- Memory serum
- Peace serum
- Abnegation serum
- Initiation serum
Question 10 of 16
What individuals were considered the most genetically pure?
Question 11 of 16
Years ago, what did the government attempt to fix to solve society’s problems?
- People’s genes
- Initial the factions
- Eliminate emotions
- People’s memories
Question 12 of 16
Zoe and Amar take Tris’ group to the _____________.
- Bureau of Genetic Welfare
- Bureau of Serum Production
- Bureau of Genetic Programming
- Bureau of Serum Records
Question 13 of 16
What condition does Tris give if she is to join the volunteers going outside the city?
- Caleb goes with them
- Caleb is given amnesty and his position in society
- Tobias stays within the city
- Tris gets to be leader of the group
Question 14 of 16
Caleb, Tris’ brother, is put on trial for what?
- Being a traitor by assisting Jeanine
- Leaking factionless secrets
- Killing Jeanine
- Running away from his faction
Question 15 of 16
As tension increases, there is a fight over what item used for the Choosing Ceremony?
- Test results
Question 16 of 16
Who are the Allegiant?
- A rebel group who want to reinstate old society rules
- Special Divergents with unique genes
- A forgotten branch of society factions
- Rebel factionless who want to rule Erudite sector
Ready to see how you did?
You scored 70%!
(Scroll up to see answers)