Question 1 of 15
What name does Peter call Captain Hook when he is trying to save Princess Tiger Lily on Marooner's Rock?
- A codfish
- Captain Curly
- A chicken fish
Question 2 of 15
How is Wendy nearly killed as she arrives in Neverland for the first time?
- One of the lost boys shoots her with an arrow on Tinker Bell's orders.
- She runs out of fairy dust when she is too high off the ground and can't control her fall.
- She falls into the lagoon and nearly drowns until she is saved by mermaids.
- Her foot gets hit by one of the pirates' cannonballs.
Question 3 of 15
Which of the following is not the name of a lost boy?
Question 4 of 15
What is Wendy's daughter's name?
Question 5 of 15
When and why does Wendy plan to return to Neverland?
- Once a year to do Peter's spring cleaning
- Once in a while to visit Peter and keep him company.
- Never again.
- Just once more before she's a grown up because she'd like to see Peter again.
Question 6 of 15
What happens to the lost boys when Wendy, John, and Michael return to London?
- They go to London too and are all adopted by the Darlings.
- All but two return to London to live with the Darlings.
- They all stay with Peter in Neverland to have more adventures and never grow up.
- All but two stay with Peter in Neverland to have more adventures and never grow up.
Question 7 of 15
What sound makes the pirates stop their plan to make the children walk the plank?
- a ticking sound
- a ripping sound
- a crowing sound
- a biting sound
Question 8 of 15
What saves Tinker Bell's life?
- the sound of children clapping all over the world
- the sound of children snapping all over the world
- the sound of children laughing all over the world
- the sound of children saying "I believe!" all over the world
Question 9 of 15
How does Captain Hook try to kill Peter Pan once he's captured all of the other children?
- Poisoning his medicine
- Setting a booby trap up outside his underground home
- Setting fire to the tree house
- Releasing a crocodile outside Peter's door
Question 10 of 15
What is the impetus for Wendy trying to take John and Michael home?
- Peter says that his mother didn't wait for him when he came to Neverland.
- Tinker Bell plays a mean trick on Wendy.
- Michael almost gets killed by a pirate and Wendy realizes they're in danger.
- Wendy is tired of pretending to be all of the lost boys' mother.
Question 11 of 15
Why has Peter been visiting the Darling house?
- To listen to their bedtime stories.
- To spy on them.
- Their mother looks a lot like his mother.
- He used to live in their house.
Question 12 of 15
How does Peter's shadow get reattached?
- Wendy sews it on for him.
- Tinker Bell uses fairy magic to attach it.
- It never gets reattached.
- Once it is let out of the drawer it reattaches itself.
Question 13 of 15
Who traps Peter Pan's shadow so that it gets stuck in the nursery?
- Mrs. Darling
Question 14 of 15
Finish the quote: "All children, except one, __________."
- grow up
- at some point, can fly no more
- become adults
- forget to believe
Question 15 of 15
What are Wendy, Michael and John's last name?
Ready to see how you did?
You scored 70%!
(Scroll up to see answers)