Question 1 of 14
What comfort item does Mrs. Kelly recommend taking away from Natalie?
- her button box
- her blanket
- her animal books with the index
- her rocks
Question 2 of 14
What is the number of the convict who is kind to Natalie?
Question 3 of 14
What scheme does Piper create to try to get money from kids at school?
- offer to get their clothes laundered by the convicts
- sell baseballs autographed by the convicts
- offer personal tours of Alcatraz
- sell souvenir scraps of the convicts' uniforms
Question 4 of 14
Who is the Warden's daughter?
Question 5 of 14
What job does Moose's mom have in order to help pay for Natalie's medical therapies?
- piano teacher
- hair stylist
- cleaning woman
Question 6 of 14
What day do the boys from school play baseball?
Question 7 of 14
What disability does Natalie have?
- Down Syndrome
- Anxiety Disorder
Question 8 of 14
What does the note Moose finds in his shirt say?
- "I can't do it"
- "Good luck"
- "Best wishes"
Question 9 of 14
What is Natalie's actual age?
Question 10 of 14
What is Natalie's favorite treat?
- lemon cake
- Snickers candy bars
- chocolate chip cookies
Question 11 of 14
What chore do the convicts do for Moose's family?
- wash the laundry
- mow the grass
- wash the windows
- prune the bushes
Question 12 of 14
What does Moose do to get Natalie on the boat when they're trying to take her to school?
- reads the index of the animal book incorrectly
- bribes her with her favorite treat
- threatens to drop her buttons in the sea if she doesn't get on the boat
- promises to read her her favorite book if she gets on the boat
Question 13 of 14
How old does Moose's family say Natalie is?
Question 14 of 14
What does Moose's best friend from home refer to Alcatraz as?
- "Devil's Island"
- "Angel's Island"
- "Candy Land"
- Black Death"
Ready to see how you did?
You scored 70%!
(Scroll up to see answers)