Question 1 of 15
Who does Peter credit the survival of their troops in such great numbers?
- The mice
Question 2 of 15
How are the stone statues in the Queen’s courtyard brought back to life?
- Aslan breathes on them.
- When the Witch is killed all of her spells are broken.
- Lucy uses her magic healing potion.
- They are awakened by the sound of Susan’s horn.
Question 3 of 15
Who removes the cords from Aslan’s body after his sacrifice?
- The mice
- Lucy and Susan
- The beavers
Question 4 of 15
Why according to the Emperor’s Deep Magic does the White Queen have a right to kill Edmund?
- Because he is a traitor
- Because she is the anointed Queen
- Because he killed one of her soldiers
- Because he ate the food she offered him
Question 5 of 15
When is “the first time in this story [Edmund] felt sorry for someone besides himself”?
- When the witch turns a group of animals having a tea party to stone
- When he see Susan lying wounded on the ground
- When the witch kills her dwarf for mentioning Aslan’s name
- When the witch beats Mr. Tumnus to extract information about Lucy
Question 6 of 15
Why does Aslan chastise Peter after his “first battle”?
- For forgetting to wipe his sword
- For being too cautious
- For letting the wolf live
- For not allowing others to assist
Question 7 of 15
What is the name of the palace where the siblings are destined to reign?
- Cair Paravel
- Cairn Percival
- Court Perenice
- Castle Prosperity
Question 8 of 15
Which of the following is not a sign of the White Witch’s weakening power?
- A rainbow stretching across all of Narnia
- Father Christmas
- Melting snow
Question 9 of 15
Which is not a gift bestowed on the children and the beavers by Father Christmas?
- a compass
- a horn
- magic cordial
- a sewing machine
Question 10 of 15
What is Maugrim, the White Witch’s head of secret police?
- a wolf
- a bear
- a dwarf
- a bunny
Question 11 of 15
What is the White Queen’s heritage?
- Half Giant, Half Jinn
- Half Human, Half Dryad
- Half Giant, Half Human
- Half Human, Half Lillith
Question 12 of 15
How does Mr. Beaver prove to the Pevensies children that he is a friend of Mr. Tumnus?
- Shows them Lucy’s handkerchief
- Gives them the locket Lucy had gifted Mr Tumnus
- Shows them a hasty note from Mr. Tumnus
- Tells Lucy Mr. Tumnus’ parting words to her at the lamppost
Question 13 of 15
What enchanted food does The White Witch feed Edmund?
- Turkish Delight
- Pear Drops
- Spun Sugar
- Chocolate Squares
Question 14 of 15
Why does Mr. Tumnus invite Lucy to accompany him home for tea?
- He is under orders to capture any human children he encounters.
- Narnian traditions of hospitality dictate that one must invite those travelling alone to tea.
- She had arrived without a coat and her hands were starting to turn blue.
- He has never met a human before and is intrigued.
Question 15 of 15
Who is the first of the four siblings to discover Narnia?
Ready to see how you did?
You scored 70%!
(Scroll up to see answers)