Question 1 of 15
Who ends up marrying Prince Charmant?
- Dame Olga
Question 2 of 15
Which fairytale character’s story does Ella think resembles her own situation?
- The genie in Aladdin
- Snow White
- The seven swam brothers
Question 3 of 15
What do ogres try to persuade humans to do?
- Offer themselves up as an ogre meal
- Let them escape when they are being hunted
- Clean their houses for them
- Catch gnomes for them to eat
Question 4 of 15
What position does her fairy godmother hold in her household?
- Scullery maid
Question 5 of 15
What does Ella leave behind at the ball?
- A glass slipper
- A crystal pendant
- A pumpkin
- Mandy’s wand
Question 6 of 15
Why does Ella run away from finishing school?
- She heard Lucinda might be attending the wedding of a giant.
- She can’t stand Hattie’s incessant bossing.
- She was commanded to by Dame Olaf.
- She wants to elope with Prince Charmant.
Question 7 of 15
How many balls do Prince Charmant’s parents hold to help him find a wife?
Question 8 of 15
What is the name of Ella’s wicked stepmother?
- Dame Olga
- Madame Olive
- Duchess Regina
- Mistress Helga
Question 9 of 15
What finally breaks the spell?
- Ella’s refusal to marry the prince despite being commanded to
- Mandy (her fairy godmother) finds a way to lift the spell
- Ella’s refusal to kill the prince despite being commanded to
- Ella’s refusal to step aside for Hattie to marry Prince Charmant despite being commanded to
Question 10 of 15
What is Prince Charmant’s preferred nick name?
- Prince C
Question 11 of 15
When does Ella first meet Prince Charmant?
- Following her mother’s funeral
- At the the royal ball
- At finishing school
- On the way home from a club meeting
Question 12 of 15
How old is Ella when her mother dies?
Question 13 of 15
Who becomes one of Ella’s stepsisters after her mother’s passing?
Question 14 of 15
Which fairy bestows such a troublesome gift on Ella?
Question 15 of 15
What troublesome gift is Ella given in infancy?
- The gift of obedience
- The gift of silence
- The gift of only repeating
- The gift of never leaving her mother’s side
Ready to see how you did?
You scored 70%!
(Scroll up to see answers)